Pursuant to Executive Order No. 18, Series of 2013, Chairman of the City Anti-Drug Abuse Council, Mayor Rodrigo R. Duterte, reconstituted the CADAC, in compliance with DILG Memorandum Circular No. 98-227 which mandate the creation of the CADAC’s at all levels of local government units and provided for its duties and functions.
The CADAC, as a specially created office, is an adequate facility to take the lead in the prevention and control of drug abuse in the city and suburbs. It serves as a repository of statistical data, information and reports on drug users, abusers and pushers coming from other law enforcement units, the barangays, other LGUs and NGOs. Its operational capability must be manifested and felt before, during and after the occurrence of the drug menace.
The CADAC has indicated that community involvement, timely acquisition of information, increasing awareness through education campaign and team coordination among various government agencies in the implementation of programs are key factors in crime prevention and prosecution and needs further enhancement in the campaign against prohibited drugs.
Notices and Announcements
- Seminar Brgy. Callawa; Archdiocese of Davao; Brgy. 7-A Poblacion; General Baptist Bible Colleges
- Brgy. Dialogues/Workshop Seminar (discussion, lectures and open forum
- Schools Preventive Drug Education & information (lectures, discussions, open forum, symposia
- Distribution of posters, leaflets, pamphlets
- CADAC Meeting
- Celebration of the Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Week
- Planning & Evaluation Workshop Seminar (CADAC Members and Staff)